2010/01/20

Oompa Loompa Sing~Along


I do believe with the Oompa Loompas' words. They are truly intelligent. That's why Willy Wonka use their helps. I love Willy Wonka, I just want to hang out with him, hug him and kiss him all day long.

SO SHINES A GOOD DEED IN A WEARY WORLD......
EVERLASTING ETERNITY 
SOUL MATES, LOVERS, BFF, FOREVER AND EVER!!
Remember the Everlasting Gobstopper, it not only changes colors and flavors, but can never be finished,  and never even gets smaller.  It's a symbolic form of the connection between friends, lovers or families, you name it, it will never fade. But you have to guard it with your life, and believe in it. That's the test Willie Wonka gave to the children who went to the factory. You cannot give it to anyone, Charlie gave it back in the end & he WON! Because he is a honest, innocent and pure hearted person, better than all the others. I believe in the Everlasting Gobstopper, it's been there in my heart since the day I was born. It's in everybody's heart. I do hope everybody still got it there, and they wouldn't and will not give it up for things that's not important.